NOW WHAT? PART II
Por Manuel Cereijo
In my opinion, something must be done NOW or the freedom of Cuba will be delayed for an unpredictable long time.
Since January 1st., 1959, Fidel Castro has launched a terrorist war against the Cuban people and the nations that embrace democracy, free enterprise, justice, and civil rights. The Castro government has engaged in foreign wars and has assisted, and trained, terrorist activities and organizations since the late 1960s.
To incorporate Cuba, short term, into the family of free and democratic nations based on a six months timetable. All within the context of the Enduring Freedom Coalition, the new international parameters set after 9/11, and Cuba's terrorist activities which has put Cuba in the list of terrorist nations.
To demand from the United States government the following immediate actions:
1. To enforce the embargo according to the Helms Burton Law
2. To take the appropriate measures to make possible that TV Marti can be seen, with no interference, in all Cuba.
3. Indictment of Fidel Castro in United States judicial system.
1. Formal presentation to the United States Government and the Enduring Freedom Coalition partners of strategic information regarding Castro involvement on international terrorist activities.
2. Request from Castro's government an immediate timetable to incorporate Cuba in a maximum period of six months to the group of democratic nations, with free pre electoral period, pluri-partidism, and transparent, free, and international inspected elections. In the event the government of Cuba refuses to accept these conditions, then strongly request the following actions:
a. To request from the proper international authorities the immediate permit for international inspectors to operate in Cuban soil to inspect and report on potential bio-terrorist, cyber-terrorist activities, as well as other asymmetric forms of weapons of mass destructions in Cuba.
b. To request an immediate military quarantine surrounding the island of Cuba.
c. Immediate application of diplomatic, military, paramilitary, and financial international cohersive measures against Castro's government.